What should I do to visit Rangamati?
You have to take permission from Rangamati District Administration/ Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For more information Click here
How to take permission?
You have to apply to the Deputy Commissioner, Rangamati Hill District/ Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs following some procedure. For apply Click here.
What are the required documents?
  • (a) Passport Scan Copy.
  • (b) Passport Size color Picture.
  • (c) Signature
  • for more click here.
What are the tourists Places?
For details click here.
In one permission what is the maximum time I can stay?
Its upon the rational judgment of District Administration. You can stay here maximum two months at stretch. But you can increase your stay applying again.
Who can not apply?
Citizen of Israel.